Avg Release Cycle
459 days ago
Microdot assemblies now target .Net standard, which is a step towards switching to .Net core.
- 🔧 Services now listen in both HTTP & HTTPS, unless disabled in configuration. Clients will at first try to use the HTTP endpoint and poll the HTTPS endpoint in the background. When the HTTPS endpoint is available, the client will automatically switch to it. HTTPS feature toggle is available (for both client & server) at the service level and globally.
- 😌 Relax NSubstitute nuget dependency to >= 3.1, instead of >= 4.0
- 🚚 Moved to .Net 4.7.2
- 🚤 Now warming up (stateless) service grain dependencies during service startup before the service starts accepting traffic so the first few calls have a lower latency
- 🌲 Now logging individual fields and supporting Non/Sensitive attributes for nested generic request object fields
- ➕ Added a delay to timeouts when calling Consul to match Consul's own added delay (1/16 of the total timeout time at random, to spread the load of long-polling clients), in the new service discovery mechanism.
- Throw InvalidParameterValueException in case parameter has an invalid value (e.g. incorrect type or limit overflow)
- 🐛 Bug fixes
- Performace improvement of resolving IConfigObject from Ninject
- Grain dependencies warmup
- 🌲 Response time measuring log
- 👍 Preferred environment support
- TracingContext backwards compatibility
- 🆕 new Discovery engine (beta. Previous Discovery engine is still in use)
- ➕ Add default timeout for compiling Regular Expressions
- 0️⃣ Ninject ActivationCacheDisabled - set default value to true
- Orleans threads set as per actual process affinity and not command-line argument.
- ➕ Add to better error handling in service tester when silo forcibly close