QuartzNet v3.0.7 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-10-07 // over 1 year ago
🚀 This release brings .NET Core 2.1 version of example server and adds new plugin
🔌 Quartz.Plugins.TimeZoneConverter which allows usage of TimeZoneConverter library to get consistent time zone id parsing between
🐧 Linux and Windows.
👷 There are also some bug fixes related to AdoJobStore.
🆕 NEW FEATURE
- ➕ Add .NET Core 2.1 version of example server (#682)
- 🆕 New plugin Quartz.Plugins.TimeZoneConverter which allows usage of TimeZoneConverter library (#647)
- ➕ Added transient codes from EF into new JobStore (#681)
- Parametrized queries produced by ReplaceTablePrefix should be cached (#651)
- 👉 Use TypeNameHandling.Auto for JsonObjectSerializer (#621)
- 🛠 Fix a race condition that could cause duplicate trigger firings (#690)
- ⏱ ISchedulerListener.JobScheduled not called when scheduling multiple jobs (ScheduleJobs) (#678)
Previous changes from v3.0.6
🚀 This release fixes a nasty bug with JSON calendar database serialization and .NET Core SQL Server client libraries
⚡️ have been updated to mitigiate possible hangs when connection drops occur.
Also some other minor bugs have been also addressed.
👍 You should now be able to debug into Quartz.NET sources with added SourceLink support.
🆕 NEW FEATURE
- ➕ Add SourceLink support (#642)
- ⏱ Make JobInterrupted method virtual in class SchedulerListenerSupport (#631)