Avg Release Cycle
701 days ago
- #449 - Allow rendering HTML in an ASP.NET MVC web application outside of the context of a web request. Thanks to Bojan Čoka
- #479 - Added example for ReactRouter. Thanks to Dustin Masters.
- #473 - Added optional error boundary support. Thanks to Dustin Masters.
- #496 - Added support for script nonce attributes. Thanks to Dustin Masters.
- #497 - Several improvements to server-only rendering. Container elements are no longer rendered, and
- #438 - Simplified name of the HtmlHelper function for ReactRouter. Thanks to gunnim.
- #514 - Replaced "path" with "location" for ReactRouter server-side rendering. Thanks to Chad Burggraf
- #509 - Use NuGet reference rather than local reference for tutorial code. Thanks to Dustin Masters.
- ✅ #475 - Fixed flaky unit tests.
Thanks to Dustin Masters.
Huge thanks to Dustin Masters for reviewing several of the pull requests.
- #445 - Upgrade to React 16. Thanks to Dustin Masters.
- #407 and #461 - Added support for React Router. Thanks to Gunnar Már Óttarsson.
- 📇 Renamed
- #454 - Removed link to non-existent
byo-reactpage. Thanks to Josh Goldberg.
Along with a few small changes for people compiling ReactJS.NET itself:
- #457 - Community, Enterprise, or Professional VS 2017 versions. Previously, it was only looking for the Community version. Thanks to Josh Goldberg.
- ⬆️ #450 - Upgraded MSBuildTasks from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 so that ReactJS.NET can be built on systems that don't have .NET Framework 3.5 installed.
- 🏗 #442 - Explicitly exclude
node_modulesfrom build to avoid a long-standing MSBuild bug.