Serene v6.0.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2021-04-21 // about 1 year ago
- rewrote typescript parser in c# using a modified / optimized version of https://github.com/ToCSharp/TypeScriptAST
- increased performance of sergen client types command using new typescript parser
- added ServiceLookupPermissionAttribute which will simplify permission checks for service lookups
- sergen generates AuthorizeList attributes on top of the List and ListExcel methods in endpoints (#6364)
- sergen generates TextualField field type as lowercase string keyword (#6341)
- made AutoParam consistent after cloning SqlQuery (#6330)
- added ISqlDialectMapper interface
- upload editor progress fix
- setting Old property to the null to prevent a few issues while re-using a save request handler. (#6356)
- null check added where to sergen connections checked. (#6360)
Previous changes from v6.0.0
- moving to .NET 6 and ASP.NET Core as .NET 5 will soon be out of support
- will only support Visual Studio 2022 with latest updates as Visual Studio 2019 does not support .NET 6. please don't update to Serenity 6 if you still have to use VS2019.
- [BREAKING CHANGE] replaced System.Drawing.Common with ImageSharp, as System.Drawing.Common is only officially supported in Windows now.
- updated Dapper, FluentMigrator and many other packages to their latest versions