F# Data alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Machine Learning and Data Science" category.
Alternatively, view F# Data alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of F# Data or a related project?
F# Data: Library for Data Access
The F# Data library (
FSharp.Data.dll) implements everything you need to access data in your F# applications
and scripts. It implements F# type providers for working with structured file formats (CSV, HTML, JSON and XML) and
for accessing the WorldBank data. It also includes helpers for parsing CSV, HTML and JSON files and for sending HTTP requests.
You can see the version history [here](RELEASE_NOTES.md).
- Install .NET SDK see version in global.json
Build FSharp.Data.sln and FSharp.Data.Tests.sln in Visual Studio. You can also use the FAKE script:
This library comes with comprehensive documentation. The documentation is
automatically generated from
*.fsx files in the content folder and from the comments in the code. If you find a typo, please submit a pull request!
- F# Data Library home page with more information about the library, contributions, etc.
- The samples from the documentation are included as part of
FSharp.Data.Tests.sln, make sure you build the solution before trying out the samples to ensure that all needed packages are installed.
Support and community
- If you have a question about
FSharp.Data, ask at StackOverflow and mark your question with the
- If you want to submit a bug, a feature request or help with fixing bugs then look at issues and read contributing to F# Data.
- To discuss more general issues about F# Data, its goals and other open-source F# projects, join the fsharp-opensource mailing list
Code of Conduct
This repository is governed by the Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct.
We pledge to be overt in our openness, welcoming all people to contribute, and pledging in return to value them as whole human beings and to foster an atmosphere of kindness, cooperation, and understanding.
The library is available under Apache 2.0. For more information see the License file in the GitHub repository.
Although this project is hosted in the fsharp repository for historical reasons, it is not maintained and managed by the F# Core Engineering Group. The F# Core Engineering Group acknowledges that the independent owners and maintainers of this project are Gustavo Guerra, Tomas Petricek, Don Syme and Colin Bull.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the F# Data README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.