GrandNode alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "E-Commerce and Payments" category
7.7 8.1 GrandNode VS Virto CommerceVirto Commerce is the second generation release and is the only enterprise level e-commerce product fully available under Open Source license. Virto Commerce is based on .NET 4.5 with extensive use of MVC, IoC, EF, Azure, Angular JS and many other cutting edge technologies. It can be deployed in Microsoft Cloud (Azure), Amazon Web Services (AWS) and on-premise. https://virtocommerce.com
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of GrandNode or a related project?
GrandNode : Free and Open Source Ecommerce Platform
Thank you for choosing GrandNode! It's an open source, free, cross-platform e-commerce software based on ASP.NET Core 3.1 and MongoDB - NoSQL database. You can run it on Linux, Windows and MacOS easily. GrandNode also supports Docker, so you are able to install it just in a seconds with Docker.
It can be used for any kind of online store. GrandNode is a perfect choice for people who want to sell simple products. It's solution dedicated for the most demanding users. You can also create auctions, booking/reservation products or product kits. GrandNode became a mature solution especially for developers who want to develop a modern, functional and high performance e-commerce system.
How to install GrandNode
You can install GrandNode in two different ways.
- Download the GrandNode package from our GitHub and install it: Installation Guide
- Second way is to install GrandNode with Docker: Docker installation guide
All GrandNode releases, which support Docker are available here: https://hub.docker.com/u/grandnode/
Please note that if you use grandnode/develop, Docker will pull the newest image from develop branch. To pull the latest stable image, use the main name of repository in the docker command - docker pull grandnode/grandnode
GrandNode Site: https://grandnode.com
GrandNode demo store: https://demo.grandnode.com/
Complete feature list: https://grandnode.com/benefits
System Requirements: https://docs.grandnode.com/system-requirements
Premium themes: https://grandnode.com/grandnode-themes
Premium extensions: https://grandnode.com/extensions
The latest stable version is 4.60 Active development version: 4.70 (branch develop)
How to contribute code
:star: Star us on GitHub - it's the first step to become a GrandNode supporter!
GrandNode is an open source online shopping solution, each developer is welcome and encouraged to contribute with their own improvements and enhancements.
- Create your own GitHub account.
- Fork the GrandNode to your GitHub account
- Clone the forked project to your local machine.
- After that, create a branch for your own changes
- Change the files.
- Push your changes from local machine to your fork in your GitHub account
- It's time to create a pull request for your changes on the GrandNode project. If you don't know how to do it, you can read more about pull request here
- Wait for the information. One of our developers will comment your changes and approve it or will suggest some improvements in your code.
And that's all, you are GrandNode official contributor!
How to report issues
Demo is restoring every hour to the original state.
Access to the admin panel: Admin email: email@example.com Admin password: 123456
GrandNode open source edition is licensed under GrandNode Public License Version 3.0 (GPL v3). It's available here.
Cross-browser support is tested by
Install GrandNode with one click on DigitalOcean
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the GrandNode README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.