Avg Release Cycle
1573 days ago
v1.9.0 ChangesFebruary 06, 2019
- ➕ Added not tabbable attribute for readonly fields, to improve user experience.
- ➕ Added support for showing only unique alerts.
- 👌 Improved resources test coverage by adding sitemap and page title checks.
- Replaced JsTree library for rendering trees with a native implementation.
- Clarified project renaming instructions to avoid developer confusion.
- 0️⃣ Made boolean grid columns not multifiltered by default.
- 🔒 Made default content security policy less permissive.
- Replaced jquery based bootstrap with native one.
- ⚡️ Updated bootstrap toolkit to v4.
- 🛠 Fixed, error pages middleware not serving ajax failure responses with correct content type.
- 🛠 Fixed, datalist search being trimmed, resulting in unexpected results for the users.
- 🛠 Fixed, dyanmic script and styling provider crashing on multiple threads access.
- 🛠 Fixed, sitemap missing profile icons, resulting in weirdly spaced breadcrumb.
- 🛠 Fixed, form actions not being aligned correctly on higher resolution devices.
- 🛠 Fixed, readonly datalists not being correctly initialized in readonly widgets.
- 🛠 Fixed, grid outline styling mixing up with invalid input styling.
- 🛠 Fixed, menu filter not being reset when menu is collapsed.
- ✂ Removed ms clear pseudo elements from inputs, to avoid inconsistency problems.
- ✂ Removed language selection when return url points to non root path.
- ✂ Removed server header from all responses, to improve security.
- ✂ Removed development context references in tests.
- ✂ Removed dependency on PT Sans font.
- ✂ Removed flaky label tests.
v1.8.0 ChangesDecember 22, 2017
- ➕ Added support for using nullable ids to get model objects.
- ➕ Added support for changing antiforgery token cookie name.
- ➕ Added support for automatically disabling widget form inputs.
- ➕ Added support for truncating date values during model binding.
- ➕ Added support for using nullable ids to get mapped model objects.
- ➕ Added support for specifying admin password for renamed project.
- ➕ Added back support for rendering action specific scripts and styling.
- ➕ Added support for returning proper error messages on ajax requests.
- ➕ Added missing tests for empty messages after successful validations.
- ➕ Added support for validating properties for required values from base validator.
- ➕ Added accept files attribute for client and server side validation of used file extensions.
- ➕ Added support for getting model state error dictionary for use in unobtrusive validation.
- ➕ Added center alignment for datalist's boolean values to keep consistency with the grid styling.
- ➕ Added support for using authorized attribute on self, to avoid simple infinite recursion problems.
- Lowered control label padding, to improve usability.
- 🚚 Moved model views to their respective controller directories.
- 🚚 Moved authorization usage from service layer to controller one.
- Made table hover styling consistent across datalist and data tables.
- 🔒 Renamed antiforgery and session cookie names, to improve security.
- 0️⃣ Made grid defaults call order agnostic, to avoid overwriting already set css classes.
- 0️⃣ Replaced single or default usage in unit of work's get method to with a find method.
- 🏗 Excluded code templates from the build output, because they are developer's artifacts.
- Made equal to attribute validation less error prone to property name mistypes and changes.
- Made file list binding more consistent by excluding null files as they are added on no selection.
- Made content controls spacing more consistent by using full padding instead one side margins.
- Inlined most of the partials being rendered in the layout view, because of slow partial rendering.
- 👍 Increased minimum supported visual studio version to 2015, because 2013 is too old to support.
- 🛠 Fixed, account recovery not being tested for successful path.
- 🛠 Fixed, widget button icon and text not being spaced between each other.
- 🛠 Fixed, client side number validations not using all possible number formats.
- 🛠 Fixed, first inputs being focused with a cursor at the start instead of the end.
- 🛠 Fixed, action cell width being too small or too high when it's content is hidden.
- 🛠 Fixed, not registering any authorization provider resulting in null pointer exceptions.
- 🛠 Fixed, logging failing when application physical path is not the same as application host path.
- 🛠 Fixed, inherited property resources not being loaded unless declared type titles are specified.
- 🛠 Fixed, including all models when filtering by datalist ids if it's being filtered by additional filters.
- 🛠 Fixed, not trimmed attribute not stopping trimming model binder from trimming string properties.
- 🛠 Fixed, date picker not calling change event on date selection, making change handlers ineffective.
- ✂ Removed required labels from not nullable boolean values, to improve usability.
- ✂ Removed support for keeping current query string when changing the language.
- ✂ Removed mutability from query instances, to keep consistency with how linq extensions work.
- ✂ Removed minified js files, because their minification and bundling is handled by the release build.
- ✂ Removed generic model state error from exception helper, because exceptions should not be used.
- ✂ Removed web essentials from a list of necessary extensions to be installed, because it was deprecated.
v1.7.0 ChangesJanuary 25, 2017
- ➕ Added support for automatically registering services and validators in a DI container.
- ➕ Added file size attribute for client and server side validation of file model values.
- ➕ Added image dimensions, to avoid rebuilding the web site on the browser.
- ➕ Added support for randomizing application port then renaming a solution.
- ➕ Added support for selecting more specific result set from a query result.
- ➕ Added explicit custom header removal before re-adding them again.
- ➕ Added proper favicon url, so it would work on sites with domains.
- ➕ Added back test objects to lower uncompilable test classes.
- ➕ Added helper methods for all alert types to alerts container.
- ➕ Added support for editing all account information.
- ➕ Added extra small device styling to all the views.
- ➕ Added back the protection from over posting id.
- ➕ Added automatic first js tree level expansion.
- ➕ Added static content caching header.
- Cleaned up project structure, to decrease folder nesting and increase structural consistency.
- 🐎 Increased unit of work's update performance by not updating already modified entities.
- Made all abstract list usages in objects concrete, to lower unnecessary GC pressure.
- Made table row height consistent then it contains data or shows an empty message.
- Made header resource keys shorter and based them on actual header values.
- Replaced recursive site map rendering using partials with site map helper.
- Made alert fadeout an integer field, because it's specified in milliseconds.
- 🔧 Moved lowercase url configuration from application class to route config.
- 📇 Renamed widget title to widget header, to better represent it's purpose.
- Restructured shared resources for easier access across pages.
- Made globalization specific class names shorter and clearer.
- 🚚 Moved most of the content files to single file bundles.
- 💻 Compressed jquery ui images to reduce their size.
- Simplified alert implementation on the client side.
- Enabled gzip compression for older IIS versions.
- 🔄 Changed general service lifetimes to singletons.
- Enabled automatic missing type map creation.
- Restricted compilation output to pdb files only.
- ⚡️ Updated NuGet to it's newest version.
- Restricted route id to number values.
- 🛠 Fixed, equal to attribute not using attribute property name then display name resource is not found.
- 🛠 Fixed, logger using different time formats then called before controller action has been executed.
- 🛠 Fixed, short date time pattern not working on client side, because of incorrect globalize pattern.
- 🛠 Fixed, unnecessary route values being included, then redirecting to error and not found pages.
- 🛠 Fixed, date pickers not using localized resources, because they are initialized before too early.
- 🛠 Fixed, resource provider using expression model type instead of property declaring type.
- 🛠 Fixed, form label not adding required value asterisk symbol for overridden properties.
- 🛠 Fixed, main jquery scripts sometimes being included after jquery dependant libraries.
- 🛠 Fixed, empty table header's not keeping the same height as table headers with text.
- 🛠 Fixed #6, trimming model binder not skipping validation on not validated requests.
- 🛠 Fixed, inputs in hoverable table having the same color as their background color.
- 🛠 Fixed, form group validation block taking up invisible height on lower resolutions.
- 🛠 Fixed, unnecessary route values being included, then redirecting to login page.
- 🛠 Fixed, datalist using model id instead of view id as a key for looking up values.
- 🛠 Fixed, inconsistent widget header alignment with different font sizes.
- 🛠 Fixed, dynamically created bootstrap tooltips not being initialized.
- 🛠 Fixed, not trimmed attribute not working on controller parameters.
- 🛠 Fixed, scaffolding generating old and deprecated code base.
- 🛠 Fixed, object factory not using user passed ids.
- 🛠 Fixed, datalist not showing no data found text.
- 🛠 Fixed, role view missing datalist attributes.
- ✂ Removed automatic jQuery modal dialog's element focusing then it's overlay is being clicked.
- ✂ Removed content extensions, because they can't be minified and bundled easily.
- ✂ Removed support for updating already tracked entities from not tracked ones.
- ✂ Removed html helper usage for search input, because it's an expensive call.
- ✂ Removed automatic mvc view building from web project.
- ✂ Removed rollback functionality.
- ✂ Removed account registration.
v1.6.0 ChangesMay 07, 2016
- ➕ Added support for resetting content cache after each server restart.
- ➕ Added support for caching content script and style link generation.
- ➕ Added automatic jQuery dialog closure on widget overlay click.
- ➕ Added mapper configuration sealing after it's been configured.
- ➕ Added support for logging current request account by default.
- ➕ Added input error indications to authentication pages.
- ➕ Added more overload to authorization extensions.
- ➕ Added secure response headers to all requests.
- ➕ Added support for logging exceptions.
- ➕ Added transparent favicon template.
- 🐎 Increased get model as view performance, by selecting view with one query instead of N.
- 📇 Renamed globalization file to avoid possibly sensitive information from leaking outside.
- Made authorization extensions API consistent with the controller authorization API.
- ⬇️ Reduced relation names, where relation prefix is the same as parent's name.
- Made role editing lighter, by not deleting and reinserting it's privileges.
- 🐎 Increased unit of work's update method's performance by ~300%.
- Lowered string property lengths to more reasonable values.
- Equalized left padding and right padding in grid headers.
- Cleaned up resource naming, to make it short and clear.
- Made mail client self disposable after sending the mail.
- 🔄 Changed GUID based model id, to identity integer one.
- 🔄 Changed custom error mode to remote only by default.
- ⏱ Increased migration command timeout to five minutes.
- 🐎 Increased audit log performance on batch operations.
- 📇 Renamed menu's from site map provider to site map.
- Made all base model and view properties virtual.
- Centered boolean property columns in grids.
- ⚡️ Updated targeted .NET framework to 4.6.
- 📇 Renamed privilege entity to permission.
- 📇 Renamed base datalist to datalist.
- 🛠 Fixed, widget box buttons not holding their height if they don't have an icon.
- 🛠 Fixed, not all font awesome icons being evenly centered in an action cells.
- 🛠 Fixed, exceptions not being logged for non-request based code paths.
- 🛠 Fixed, radio buttons with read only attribute still being clickable.
- 🛠 Fixed, trimming relation properties throwing exceptions.
- ✂ Removed unnecessary object finalize suppressions and dispose extensibility points from classes.
- ✂ Removed automatic table pluralization, to follow a practice of naming tables in a singular form.
- ✂ Removed empty space from grid headers, which was taken by the column's sort arrow.
- ✂ Removed mvc and other version information from response headers.
- ✂ Removed unnecessary virtual declarations from class methods.
- ✂ Removed all blacklist property binding.
- ✂ Removed logger exception catching.
v1.5.0 ChangesOctober 26, 2015
- ➕ Added support for scaffolding teardown data and setup data helpers in validator tests.
- ➕ Added support for renaming privilege fields without dropping and recreating them.
- ➕ Added support for specifying text area html attributes in bootstrap html helpers.
- ➕ Added dummy favorite icon, to avoid not found responses on the client side.
- ➕ Added support for authorizing as other controllers to authorize as attribute.
- ➕ Added current account id property to all services and validators.
- ➕ Added support for overwriting form label's required attribute.
- ➕ Added more overloads for redirect if authorized method.
- ➕ Added support for inserting and deleting models in bulk.
- ➕ Added empty model state initialization to base validator.
- ➕ Added support for locating partial views in area folders.
- ➕ Added caching for authorized controller's metadata.
- ➕ Added project renaming sources.
- Replaced redirects to action with redirect if authorized to avoid redirects to unauthorized.
- 🔀 Merged same header resources to one, to decrease time spent on writing resource files.
- Made base datalist customization easier, by using TView instead of TModel as a base.
- 0️⃣ Made read only input focus grayed out, for consistency with default read only styling.
- Made unit of work's, To and GetAs methods take more generic destination classes.
- 🚚 Moved setting of controller's model state and alerts to on action executing method.
- Replaced table specific alignment classes with more generic bootstrap ones.
- Replaced RequestContext usages with ViewContext ones where possible.
- ✅ Made JsTree extensions tests stricter, to possibly avoid regression.
- 🚚 Moved view resources to their perspective area/controller folders.
- 🐎 Increased audit logger serialization performance by ~100%.
- ✅ Renamed most of the tests to their shorter equivalents.
- Replaced database based logger with file based one.
- 🚚 Moved all tear down data methods to testing context.
- 🔀 Merged validation result and it's message tests.
- 🛠 Fixed, table action cells not keeping same width with other cells, then it's content is removed.
- 🛠 Fixed, running data seed delete from automatic code first migrations, resulting in exceptions.
- 🛠 Fixed, form date picker extensions test failing on windows 8+, because of changed format.
- 🛠 Fixed, selecting a value no longer available in GetModels method resulting in empty input.
- 🛠 Fixed, culture info being filtered by using reference equality, instead of instance one.
- 🛠 Fixed, selecting date from date or date and time picker, did not revalidate the field.
- 🛠 Fixed, non member expression with specified requireness not throwing exception.
- 🛠 Fixed, overflowing widget content not being shown inside a scroll container.
- 🛠 Fixed, profile password fields being auto completed from login information.
- 🛠 Fixed, dynamically added JsTree values not being posted on form submit.
- 🛠 Fixed, multiple JsTrees on one page not loading selected nodes.
- 🛠 Fixed, non string resources failing the cultural equivalence test.
- 🛠 Fixed, warnings as errors rule being disabled in release mode.
- 🛠 Fixed, checkboxes with read only attribute still being clickable.
- 🛠 Fixed, clicking on alert close resulting in page moving to top.
- 🛠 Fixed, today's date not being highlighted in date pickers.
- 🛠 Fixed, role service crashing on not found role.
- ✂ Removed VS2012 from supported VS version list, because VS2013 is a free alternative.
- ✂ Removed skipped tests, because they will never be runnable.
v1.4.0 ChangesJuly 06, 2015
- ➕ Added greater than attribute for client and server side validation of numeric model values.
- ➕ Added support for redirecting if user is authorized to action with specified route values.
- ➕ Added digits attribute for client and server side validation of digit like model values.
- ➕ Added required attribute to view properties which represent required properties.
- ➕ Added missing attribute usage declaration to authorization specific attributes.
- ➕ Added support for locking accounts by editing their "is locked" state.
- ➕ Added support for focusing first visible and editable text input.
- ➕ Added support for writing audit logs using specific account.
- ➕ Added support for localized grid's number filter validation.
- ➕ Added not editable email property to account edit view.
- ➕ Added support for scaffolding default object mapping.
- ➕ Added support for audit logging the seed method.
- Wrapped every view content in full width grid column, for easier partial width column usage.
- Made rendering any authorized html easier, by exposing is authorized for method to views.
- Made datalist controller session read only, to avoid blocking asynchronous ajax requests.
- 🚚 Moved authentication tooltips to bottom position, so that they would not hide any content.
- Made widget title icon wider, so it would share a same width with the first action column.
- 🐎 Increased audit performance, by disabling automatic changes detection in audit context.
- 📦 Moved account recovery mail sending to controller, to avoid MVC package dependency.
- 🌐 Made datalist's get data method non action, so it can not be accessed from the web.
- Made label text alignment consistent between required and not required labels.
- 🔄 Change how account specific resources are translated in Lithuanian language.
- 🚚 Moved controller specific scripts before shared ones, to allow overriding.
- 📇 Renamed "Name" properties names to "Title" ones in all model classes.
- 🐎 Increased performance of checking if attribute is defined on a member.
- Made every return from grid columns add methods return not nullable.
- 👍 Made scaffolded variable names shorter, for better readability.
- 👌 Improved efficiency of base model and base view creation.
- 🔄 Changed all database datetime columns to datetime2.
- 🐎 Increased simple string concatenation performance.
- 📇 Renamed all sidebar instances with menu ones.
- 🐎 Increased authorization provider performance.
- 🐎 Increased datalist's filter by id performance.
- 🐎 Increased empty string check performance.
- 🐎 Increased resource provider performance.
- 🌲 Made audit log entries parsable by code.
- 🛠 Fixed, clicking sidebar on ~765 window width resulting in fading instead of sliding menus.
- 🛠 Fixed, integer attribute not including values starting with a "+" sign as a valid integers.
- 🛠 Fixed, integer attribute including values starting with a "=" symbol as a valid integers.
- 🛠 Fixed, account validator tests not completely covering account authentication logic.
- 🛠 Fixed, account roles not being refreshed after creating or deleting an account.
- 🛠 Fixed, profile breadcrumb being shown as editing/deleting home page.
- 🛠 Fixed, jQueryUI overriding bootstrap's tooltip and button plugins.
- 🛠 Fixed, html not being valid, then using bootstrap's tooltip plugin.
- 🛠 Fixed, bootstrap usage errors which were identified by bootlint.
- 🛠 Fixed, actions with empty area, not being authorized correctly.
- 🛠 Fixed, display names of properties not always being localized.
- 🛠 Fixed, singleton DI tests only testing IAuthorizationProvider.
- 🛠 Fixed, BCrypt implementation crashing on null values.
- 🛠 Fixed, some audit logger tests not testing anything.
- ✂ Removed HttpContext.Current dependency from data list implementations.
- ✂ Removed HttpContext.Current dependency from mvc grid extensions.
- ✂ Removed unnecessary namespace from scaffolded controller class.
- ✂ Removed view model mutability from the service layer.
- ✂ Removed testing context from release configuration.
- ✂ Removed area regions from scaffolded members.
v1.3.0 ChangesApril 12, 2015
- ➕ Added support for scaffolding model and it's view creation functions in object factory.
- ➕ Added integer attribute for client and server side validation of integer model values.
- ➕ Added support for having controllers with the same name, but with different areas.
- ➕ Added support for deleting unused privileges from the system using seed method.
- ➕ Added support for specifying date picker html attributes in bootstrap html helpers.
- ➕ Added privilege title tests, to check if any of existing privilege doesn't have a title.
- ➕ Added support for rendering boolean values as readable text in grids.
- ➕ Added missing string property length attributes to view models.
- ➕ Added support for scaffolding module's object mapper tests.
- ➕ Added additional mvc grid extensions for not nullable dates.
- ➕ Added .woff2 mime type to web server configuration.
- ➕ Added support for bootstrap text area html helper.
- ➕ Added support for creating accounts.
- ➕ Added check box specific styling.
- 👌 Improved date filter understandability, by using more user friendly texts then talking dates.
- 📇 Renamed shared resources names, to avoid conflict between shared and view resources.
- 👍 Replaced GridMvc with Mvc.Grid, because it has less bugs and more community support.
- 👌 Improved footer styling, so that it would not leave empty space at the end of the page.
- 🔧 Replaced hand made SMTP configuration with native mail settings section.
- Lowered grid rows per page to 16, because 20 required scrolling.
- 🚚 Moved database files to their default output folder.
- Replaced string id in object factory with integer id.
- 📇 Renamed alert types enum to singular alert type.
- ✅ Replaced NUnit with Xunit testing framework.
- Made base view creation date not nullable.
- Repalced nice scroll with native scroll bar.
- ⚡️ Optimized images by reducing their size.
- Made email sending asynchronous.
- Made context key naming simpler.
- 🛠 Fixed, model state extensions adding errors to empty keys, then property type is not a string.
- 🛠 Fixed, login username vulnerability, which was potentially exposed by shorter "login checks".
- 🛠 Fixed, register form username and password being auto completed from login information.
- 🛠 Fixed, account's new password being auto completed from remembered login information.
- 🛠 Fixed, over posting test failing, then action has more than one argument or attribute.
- 🛠 Fixed, not authenticated users being logged with empty id instead of null one.
- 🛠 Fixed, account registration view not being separated from account view.
- 🛠 Fixed, inconsistent bootstrap button styles on active or focused states.
- 🛠 Fixed, area registration constraints not working on lower case urls.
- 🛠 Fixed, JsTree not being collapsed after loading selected nodes.
- 🛠 Fixed, selected JsTree nodes being held in invalid html syntax.
- 🛠 Fixed, scrollbar being visible in login and home pages.
- 🛠 Fixed, datalist input not being validated on client side.
- 🛠 Fixed, table headers with one word being wrapped.
- 🛠 Fixed, shared headers resources not being public.
- 🛠 Fixed, projects not building using MSBuild tool.
- ✂ Removed most of invalid operation exceptions then expression is not member expression.
- ✂ Removed unnecessary datalist column attribute from authentication controller.
- ✂ Removed HttpContext.Current dependency from site map classes.
- ✂ Removed HttpContext.Current dependency from account service.
- ✂ Removed support for browsers older than their last two versions.
- ✂ Removed HttpContext.Current dependency from logger classes.
- ✂ Removed unnecessary account view to account mapping.
- ✂ Removed unused role id property from account view.
- ✂ Removed on delete cascades from table columns.
- ✂ Removed attribute declarations from test regions.
- ✂ Removed unsigned integer usages.
- ✂ Removed test account seeding.
- ✂ Removed App_Data folder.
v1.2.0 ChangesJanuary 02, 2015
- ➕ Added new model state dictionary extension to add formatted error messages to expressions.
- ➕ Added string lengths to properties which are not intended to be max length in the database.
- ➕ Added account service test, to checking if user can login by ignoring username casing.
- ➕ Added string property lengths to view models according to the models they represent.
- ➕ Added equal to attribute for client and server side validation of model fields equality.
- ➕ Added additional delete method to repository for deleting already tracked entities.
- ➕ Added support for specifying different action as an authorization point.
- ➕ Added virtual log method for logging already created loggable entities.
- ➕ Added support for rendering header responsively down to 150 width.
- ➕ Added support for filtering out model data, while returning views.
- ➕ Added missing id field binding exclusions to post methods.
- ➕ Added support for changing html title, from action views.
- ➕ Added missing id route value to routes without areas.
- ➕ Added support for rendering breadcrumb responsively.
- ➕ Added .woff mime type to web server configuration.
- ➕ Added support for responsive widget box title.
- ➕ Added support for not trimming string fields.
- ➕ Added custom authentication cookie name.
- 👌 Improved data manipulation syntax, by removing unnecessary calls to repository.
- 🔄 Changed creation date property protection level from private to protected.
- Replaced string compare method usage with faster equals alternative.
- Replaced AccountView with ProfileDeleteView in profile delete action.
- 👌 Improved MvcSiteMap structure and removed unnecessary classes.
- 🚚 Moved action tiles to shared directory for easier access from views.
- Replaced role privilege deletion by id with actual object deletion.
- ✅ Disabled entity tracking then testing data manipulation functions.
- Made content, form and privilege resources more customizable.
- Lowered privilege string properties size from maximum to 128.
- Lowered various properties protection levels on controllers.
- Made table widget box titles more natural to read.
- Replaced String.Empty usages with "".
- 🐎 Increased tests performance.
- 🛠 Fixed, inherited property resources not being loaded unless inherited type titles are specified.
- 🛠 Fixed, two menu actions with same area and controller combination, both shown as active.
- 🛠 Fixed, mixing action and model columns resulting in inconsistent left border rendering.
- 🛠 Fixed, switching languages with query string resulting in different queries after switch.
- 🛠 Fixed, right side of the languages dropdown not being visible on smaller screens.
- 🛠 Fixed, changing language on route patterns with id values, results in null ids.
- 🛠 Fixed, repositories having the same model name are not returned correctly.
- 🛠 Fixed, PT-Sans font being rendered differently, on different zoom levels.
- 🛠 Fixed, required label not being rendered for not nullable value types.
- 🛠 Fixed, login username not being populated after failed login attempt.
- 🛠 Fixed, account role title is shown as "Name", but should be "Role".
- ✂ Removed hard dependency on LinkAction enumeration in grid action links.
- ✂ Removed hard dependency on LinkAction enumeration in widget buttons.
- ✂ Removed most of the HttpContext.Current usages from service classes.
- ✂ Removed HttpContext.Current dependency from resources provider.
- ✂ Removed most of the html helpers used to render client site views.
- ✂ Removed virtual declaration on scaffolded service functions.
- ✂ Removed unused privilege and role privilege views.
- ✂ Removed inconclusive method usages from tests.
- ✂ Removed unnecessary nulls from the code base.
- ✂ Removed foreign key indexes from log tables.
- ✂ Removed unnecessary AContext class.
- ✂ Removed unused object mappings.
- ✂ Removed LinkAction enumeration.
- ✂ Removed static TestId property.
- ✂ Removed .NET extensions.
v1.1.0 ChangesNovember 09, 2014
- Maximum value attribute for client and server side validation of numeric model values.
- Minimum value attribute for client and server side validation of numeric model values.
- Localized minimum length attribute adapter.
- Localized range attribute adapter.
- ✅ MvcApplication tests.
- 💻 Browser link support.
- 🔊 Separate audit logs.
- LinkAction for copy.
- Table column styling by not using inline styling.
- Record creation date property naming.
- Separation of jQuery specific bundles.
- 🐎 Dependency injection performance.
- 🔧 Routing and bundling configuration.
- Alignment of authentication icons.
- Header and breadcrumb styling.
- Font Awesome icon usage.
- 🐎 Site scripts performance.
- Date picker table styling.
- Xml attribute naming.
- 🐎 Tests performance.
- 🐎 Code performance.
- Project structure.
- Fonts directory using the same directory as fonts controller for it's own styling sheets.
- ⚡️ Authorization provider not updating privilege names from the database.
- Closing last alert resulting in no margin between content and alerts.
- 0️⃣ Read only properties not being bounded by default model binder.
- 💅 Authentication styles being included in unnecessary pages.
- Inconsistent active breadcrumb item styling, then hovering.
- Date picker culture files not being included in the project.
- 🏗 Solution not building after cloning it first time.
- ✅ Tests failing, then run from NUnit console.
v1.0.0 ChangesSeptember 17, 2014
- Before opening project rename it using "Rename Project.exe". ⚡️ 2. Open the project and run "update-database" command on "Data" project.
- Install necessary VS extensions if you don't have them already:
- NUnit Tests Adapter.
- Web Essentials 201X.
- If you are using VS2012, change T4Scaffolding.Core package version to 1.0.0.
- If you are using VS2013, download Windows Management Framework 4.0. Which is needed for VS2013 scaffolding to work.
- Model-View-ViewModel architectural design.
- ✅ Latest technologies and frameworks.
- Lowercase or normal ASP.NET urls.
- Protection from CSRF, XSS, etc.
- Custom membership providers.
- Basic module scaffolding.
- Easy project renaming.
- Dependency injection.
- Custom error pages.
- Site map.
- ✅ Tests.