MVC.Template alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Application Templates" category.
Alternatively, view MVC.Template alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
ASP.NET MVC Boilerplate8.6 8.9 L5 MVC.Template VS ASP.NET MVC Boilerplate.NET project templates with batteries included, providing the minimum amount of code required to get you going faster.
Serene8.5 8.8 L2 MVC.Template VS SereneBusiness Apps Made Simple with Asp.Net Core MVC / TypeScript
Template107.5 0.0 L3 MVC.Template VS Template10Making Windows 10 apps great again
Side-Waffle6.1 0.0 L2 MVC.Template VS Side-WaffleA collection of Item- and Project Templates for Visual Studio
ProjectScaffold5.6 0.0 MVC.Template VS ProjectScaffoldA prototypical .NET solution (file system layout and tooling), recommended for F# projects
Nucleus4.6 3.1 MVC.Template VS NucleusVue startup application template that uses ASP.NET Core API layered architecture at the back-end and JWT based authentication
JHipster.NET4.4 8.5 MVC.Template VS JHipster.NETJHipster.NET blueprint
DotNetCleanArchitecture:white_check_mark: Commad-Line Task management with storage on your GitHub :fire:
Access the most powerful time series database as a service
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of MVC.Template or a related project?
This project is no longer maintained. Instead, all the future development will be focused on the asp net core template.
- Before opening project rename it using "Rename.exe".
- Build project or restore NuGet packages.
- Set Web as default start up project.
- Open "Package Manager Console" and run "update-database" command on "Data" project.
- Model-View-ViewModel architectural design.
- Latest technologies and frameworks.
- Lowercase or normal ASP.NET urls.
- Protection from CSRF, XSS, etc.
- Easy project renaming.
- Dependency injection.
- Custom error pages.
- Audit log.
- Site map.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the MVC.Template README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.