NsDepCop alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Code Analysis and Metrics" category.
Alternatively, view NsDepCop alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
A number of Roslyn diagnostic analyzers initially developed to help flesh out the design and implementation of the static analysis APIs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of NsDepCop or a related project?
NsDepCop - Namespace Dependency Checker Tool for C#
NsDepCop is a static code analysis tool that helps you to enforce namespace dependency rules in C# projects.
- Runs as part of the build process and reports dependency problems.
- No more unplanned or unnoticed dependencies in your system.
What is this [dependency control](doc/DependencyControl.md) anyway?
- Add the NsDepCop NuGet package to your C# projects:
- Add a file called config.nsdepcop. Edit it and describe [dependency rules](doc/Help.md#dependency-rules).
- For projects that use the old packages.config nuget format the file is automatically added.
- When you build the project, dependency violations will be reported in the build output just like compiler errors/warnings.
See the [Help](doc/Help.md) for details.
Install the VSIX (Visual Studio Extension) to get instant dependency check while editing the code.
Install the NsDepCop Config XML Schema Support for Visual Studio to get validation and IntelliSense while editing the config.nsdepcop files.
- See the [Change Log](CHANGELOG.md) for version history.
- See the [Upgrade instructions](CHANGELOG.md#upgrading) if upgrading from versions prior to v1.6.0.
- See the Milestones for planned releases.
- Please use the Issue Tracker to record bugs and feature requests.
- Or find me on twitter
- [Diagnostics Reference](doc/Diagnostics.md)
- [How to contribute?](Contribute.md)
- Roslyn for the best parser API.
- ReSharper for the free licence of this amazing tool.
- DotNet.Glob for the globbing library.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the NsDepCop README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.