Vortice.Windows v1.9.80 Release NotesRelease Date: 2021-05-01 // 6 months ago
- [ENH] Direct3D12: Add Create overload which returns result.
- [ENH] Direct2D1: FIX namespace issues and improvements in bindings.
- [ENH] WIC: Some improvements.
- [ENH] DXC: Allow IDxcIncludeHandler subclass, with example in HelloWorldDirect3D12.
- [ENH] Direct3D9: Improve methods taking sharedHandle and various improvements.
- ⚡️ [ENH] Direct3D12: Update headers to DirectX Agility SDK.
- ⚡️ [ENH] Dxc: Update to April 2021.
- 🚚 [ENH] General: Move to standard types for Point, PointF, Size, SizeF, Rectangle and RectangleF.
- [ENH] Direct2D1: Improve mappings.
- [ENH] DirectWrite: GlyphRun improvements and example for AdvancedText rendering.
Previous changes from v1.9.45
- ⚡️ [ENH] General: Update to newer SharpGen SDK and remove Vortice.Runtime.COM.
- 🚑 [FIX] BUG: Critical bug with Interop.Patch for Read and Write.
- 🚚 [CHG] XAudio2: Remove XAudio2 redist and improve bindings.
- [ENH] Direct3D12: Add Hello raytracing example.
- 🚚 [ENH] Move common types from DXGI and DCommon to Vortice.DirectX for better separation and interop.
- 🚚 [ENH] dxgitype.h: Moved in Vortice.DirectX.