Dragablz alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "GUI" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Dragablz or a related project?
Tearable tab control for WPF, which includes docking, tool windows and MDI.
Illustrates basic theme, more themes at end of page
- Docs 'n' help 'n' stuff: dragablz.net
- NuGet details here: http://www.nuget.org/packages/Dragablz/
- You can criticise the developer here: @James_Willock or here: [email@example.com]
- No, seriously, please get involved and give me a ping with any questions/requests.
XAML as simple as this will give you a tab the tears out (using the basic theme).
<dragablz:TabablzControl Margin="8"> <dragablz:TabablzControl.InterTabController> <dragablz:InterTabController /> </dragablz:TabablzControl.InterTabController> <TabItem Header="Tab No. 1" IsSelected="True"> <TextBlock>Hello World</TextBlock> </TabItem> <TabItem Header="Tab No. 2"> <TextBlock>We Have Tearable Tabs!</TextBlock> </TabItem> </dragablz:TabablzControl>
- Drag and tear tabs
- User friendly docking
- Floating tool windows & MDI
- Supports MVVM
- IE style transparent Windows
- Fully style-able, included styles:
- Chrome style trapzoid tabs
- Custom (and optional) Window which supports transparency, resizing, snapping, full Window content.
- Miminal XAML required, but hooks provided for advanced control from client code
- Single light weight assembly targeting .net 4.* frameworks, no additional dependencies
- Demos in source (make sure you restore NuGet packages)
Want to say thanks?
- Hit the :star: Star :star: button
Here are some helpful blog posts to help you get started:
In the pipeline:
- Layout persistance and restore
- Extra themes
Material Design theme (see Material Design in XAML Toolkit):