Fluent.Ribbon alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "GUI" category.
Alternatively, view Fluent.Ribbon alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Fluent.Ribbon or a related project?
Fluent.Ribbon is a library that implements an Office-like user interface for the Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). It provides controls such as RibbonTabControl, Backstage, Gallery, QuickAccessToolbar, ScreenTip and so on.
- [More Screenshots](../../wiki/Screenshots)
Visit the documentation.
Almost all features are shown in the showcase application.
The showcase application is included with every release, so you can just grab it from [releases](../../releases)
If you think there is something missing in the showcase application feel free to create an issue for that.
To be more familiar with the Ribbon concept see msdn article.
History & roadmap
A history of changes is maintained in the [Changelog](Changelog.md). The roadmap is done by [milestones](../../milestones).
If you feel lack of some important features feel free to use issues to create an issue/feature request.
Access to preview versions
You can access preview versions through the AppVeyor nuget feed.
What you can do to help us
- We are accepting pull requests, so you are very welcome to create one
- [Fix some bugs](../../issues)
- Help us translating
- Help us updating the documentation
- Visual Studio 2019 (16.6) or later (you can it the from https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/downloads/
- .NET core SDK v3.1.300 or later (you can it from https://dotnetcli.blob.core.windows.net/dotnet/Sdk/master/dotnet-sdk-latest-win-x64.exe)
If you have issues using the designer inside of Visual Studio you can try the following things:
[VERSION]has to be changed according to your version of Visual Studio
- Clear the
.vsfolder in your development folder
If none of that helps feel free to report an issue here.
Formatting settings that have to be used
- For general formatting you have to use editorconfig (should work out of the box with Visual Studio 2019)
- Position each attribute on a separate line
- Position first attribute on same line as start tag
Awesome tools which Fluent.Ribbon can use
[MIT License (MIT)](./License.txt)
This project was previously hosted on CodePlex.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Fluent.Ribbon README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.