Roslynator alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Visual Studio Plugins" category.
Alternatively, view Roslynator alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
6.8 0.0 L2 Roslynator VS CodeContractsSource code for the CodeContracts tools for .NET
6.4 0.0 L3 Roslynator VS Productivity Power ToolsProductivity Power Tools - a set of Visual Studio extensions improving developer productivity.
6.2 0.0 L2 Roslynator VS SideWaffleA collection of Item- and Project Templates for Visual Studio
6.0 0.0 L2 Roslynator VS Refactoring EssentialsRefactoring Essentials for Visual Studio
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Roslynator or a related project?
A collection of 500+ [analyzers](src/Analyzers/README.md), [refactorings](src/Refactorings/README.md) and [fixes](src/CodeFixes/README.md) for C#, powered by Roslyn.
PROMO: Try Orang, cross-platform command-line tool from the author of Roslynator. Orang can search, replace, rename and delete directories, files and its content using the power of .NET regular expressions.
- Extensions for Visual Studio
- NuGet Analyzers
- Roslynator API
- Roslynator Command-Line Interface
- Roslynator for VS Code
- [Release notes](ChangeLog.md)
- Follow on Twitter
- Roslynator for Visual Studio Code
- [Fix all diagnostics in a solution](docs/HowToFixAllDiagnostics.md)
- [Generate API documentation](docs/HowToGenerateDocumentation.md)
- Although Roslynator products are free of charge, any donation is welcome and supports further development.
- [List of donations](Donations.md)
Extensions for Visual Studio
|Roslynator 2022 (Preview)||contains analyzers, refactorings and fixes for CS diagnostics.|
|Roslynator 2019||contains analyzers, refactorings and fixes for CS diagnostics.|
Extensions for Visual Studio Code
|Roslynator||contains analyzers, refactorings and fixes for CS diagnostics.|
|Roslynator.Analyzers||common analyzers (RCS1xxx) (list)|
|Roslynator.CodeAnalysis.Analyzers||analyzers for Roslyn API (RCS9xxx) (list)|
|Roslynator.Formatting.Analyzers||formatting analyzers (RCS0xxx) (list)|
Note: All analyzers in package Roslynator.Formatting.Analyzers are disabled by default.
- Roslynator API is meant be used for development of your own analyzers/refactorings.
- It does not contain any analyzers/refactorings itself.
- See [API Reference](docs/api/README.md).
Run following command to install Roslynator command line tool:
dotnet tool install -g roslynator.dotnet.cli
- [Change log](src/CommandLine/ChangeLog.md)
Roslynator Testing Framework
- Roslynator Testing Framework can be used for unit testing of analyzers, refactorings and code fixes.
- Framework is distributed as NuGet package.
- Learn how to use the framework from actual usages in Roslynator repo:
- Tests of analyzers are [here](src/Tests/Analyzers.Tests), [here](src/Tests/CodeAnalysis.Analyzers.Tests) and [here](src/Tests/Formatting.Analyzers.Tests)
- Tests of refactorings are [here](src/Tests/Refactorings.Tests)
- Tests of fixes of compiler diagnostics are [here](src/Tests/CodeFixes.Tests)
- [Analyzers vs. Refactorings](docs/AnalyzersVsRefactorings.md)
- [How to Configure Analyzers](docs/HowToConfigureAnalyzers.md)
- [How to Configure Refactorings](docs/HowToConfigureRefactorings.md)
- [How to Customize Rules for a Project](docs/HowToCustomizeRulesForProject.md)
- [How to Fix All Diagnostics in a Solution](docs/HowToFixAllDiagnostics.md)
- [How to Generate API Documentation](docs/HowToGenerateDocumentation.md)
Would you like to improve Roslynator documentation? Please see [how to update documentation](docs/HowToUpdateDocumentation.md).
- Snippetica - A collection of snippets for C++, C#, HTML, JSON, Markdown, VB, XAML and XML
- DotMarkdown - Markdown framework for .NET
- LINQ to Regex - A library that provides language integrated access to .NET regular expressions
- Snippet Manager - A library that enables to work with Visual Studio snippets
- Regexator - A comprehensive development environment for .NET regular expressions