Roslynator alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Visual Studio Plugins" category.
Alternatively, view Roslynator alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
NuGet is the package manager for the Microsoft development platform including .NET
6.8 0.0 L2 Roslynator VS CodeContractsSource code for the CodeContracts tools for .NET
6.4 0.0 L3 Roslynator VS Productivity Power ToolsA set of extensions to Visual Studio Professional (and above) which improves developer productivity.
6.2 0.0 L2 Roslynator VS SideWaffleA collection of Item Templates for Visual Studio 2012/2013 that makes any web developer's life much easier
6.0 0.0 L2 Roslynator VS Refactoring EssentialsOpen source extension for C# and VB.NET refactorings, including code best practice analyzers.
2.4 0.0 L4 Roslynator VS OzCodeOzCode is a Visual Studio Extension which cuts down on debugging time and increases productivity by detecting and isolating bugs, making them easy to fix. [$]
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Roslynator or a related project?
A collection of 500+ [analyzers](src/Analyzers/README.md), [refactorings](src/Refactorings/README.md) and [fixes](src/CodeFixes/README.md) for C#, powered by Roslyn.
PROMO: Try Orang, cross-platform command-line tool from the author of Roslynator. Orang can search, replace, rename and delete directories, files and its content using the power of .NET regular expressions.
- Extensions for Visual Studio
- NuGet Analyzers
- Roslynator API
- Roslynator Command-Line Interface
- Roslynator for VS Code
- [Release notes](ChangeLog.md)
- Follow on Twitter
- Roslynator for Visual Studio Code
- [Fix all diagnostics in a solution](docs/HowToFixAllDiagnostics.md)
- [Generate API documentation](docs/HowToGenerateDocumentation.md)
"It's so good, that I made my first ever donation." Mateusz Piasecki, Roslynator user.
Although Roslynator products are free of charge, any donation is welcome and supports further development.
Extensions for Visual Studio
|Roslynator 2019||contains analyzers, refactorings and fixes for CS diagnostics.|
|Roslynator 2017||contains analyzers, refactorings and fixes for CS diagnostics. This extension is no longer in development.|
Extensions for Visual Studio Code
|Roslynator||contains analyzers, refactorings and fixes for CS diagnostics.|
|Roslynator.Analyzers||common analyzers (RCS1xxx) (list)|
|Roslynator.CodeAnalysis.Analyzers||analyzers for Roslyn API (RCS9xxx) (list)|
|Roslynator.Formatting.Analyzers||formatting analyzers (RCS0xxx) (list)|
Note: All analyzers in package Roslynator.Formatting.Analyzers are disabled by default.
- Roslynator API is meant be used for development of your own analyzers/refactorings.
- It does not contain any analyzers/refactorings itself.
- See [API Reference](docs/api/README.md).
Roslynator Command-Line Interface
- Roslynator CLI is distributed as NuGet package Roslynator.CommandLine.
- Roslynator CLI is also distributed as .NET Core Global Tool Roslynator.DotNet.Cli.
- See [documentation](docs/cli/README.md).
- [Analyzers vs. Refactorings](docs/AnalyzersVsRefactorings.md)
- [How to Configure Analyzers](docs/HowToConfigureAnalyzers.md)
- [How to Configure Refactorings](docs/HowToConfigureRefactorings.md)
- [How to Customize Rules for a Project](docs/HowToCustomizeRulesForProject.md)
- [How to Fix All Diagnostics in a Solution](docs/HowToFixAllDiagnostics.md)
- [How to Generate API Documentation](docs/HowToGenerateDocumentation.md)
Would you like to improve Roslynator documentation? Please see [how to update documentation](docs/HowToUpdateDocumentation.md).
- Snippetica - A collection of snippets for C++, C#, HTML, JSON, Markdown, VB, XAML and XML
- DotMarkdown - Markdown framework for .NET
- LINQ to Regex - A library that provides language integrated access to .NET regular expressions
- Snippet Manager - A library that enables to work with Visual Studio snippets
- Regexator - A comprehensive development environment for .NET regular expressions