ScottPlot was created by Scott W Harden (with many contributions from the open-source community) and is provided under the permissive MIT license.
ScottPlot alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Graphics" category.
Alternatively, view ScottPlot alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
7.6 1.1 ScottPlot VS Win2DWin2D is an easy-to-use Windows Runtime API for immediate mode 2D graphics rendering with GPU acceleration. It is available to C#, C++ and VB developers writing apps for the Windows Universal Platform (UWP). It utilizes the power of Direct2D, and integrates seamlessly with XAML and CoreWindow.
5.0 8.9 ScottPlot VS Silk.NETA cross-platform, high-performance, low-level .NET Standard wrapper for many advanced APIs such as OpenGL, OpenCL, OpenAL, OpenXR, Assimp, GLFW, as well as many others. In addition to wrapping over Native APIs, it also comes with its own Windowing and Input abstraction. This makes game and application development with Silk.NET a breeze, and has pretty much everything a 3D application developer would need.
A cross-platform .NET Standard wrapper for the Open Asset Importer ("Assimp"). The library enables importing, processing, and exporting of 3D models for rendering in graphics/game applications. Over 40 formats are supported for importing (e.g. OBJ, FBX, GLTF, 3DS, Collada) and a subset of those formats can be exported to (e.g. OBJ, GLTF, 3DS, Collada). Mesh processing features allow for mesh data to be generated or optimized for real-time rendering.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of ScottPlot or a related project?
ScottPlot is a free and open-source plotting library for .NET that makes it easy to interactively display large datasets. The ScottPlot Cookbook demonstrates how to create line plots, bar charts, pie graphs, scatter plots, and more with just a few lines of code.
ScottPlot Demo 👈 See what ScottPlot can do
ScottPlot Cookbook 👈 Learn how to use ScottPlot
If you enjoy ScottPlot, give us a star! ⭐
- .NET Core 2.0 and newer
- .NET Framework 4.6.1 and newer
- New features are on the releases page
- The [ScottPlot Roadmap](dev/roadmap.md) summarizes ScottPlot's origins and discusses future goals
- Contributions are welcome! See [contributing.md](CONTRIBUTING.md) to get started
- Build ScottPlot from source with notes in [src/readme.md](src)
ScottPlot 4.1 (November, 2020)
- The master branch of this repository holds source code for ScottPlot
- See [dev/roadmap.md](dev/roadmap.md) for details about this transition and [dev/changelog.md](dev/changelog.md) for a description of new features
- Source code for previous versions can be downloaded from releases or branches
ScottPlot was created by Scott W Harden (with many contributions from the open-source community) and is provided under the permissive [MIT license](LICENSE).
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the ScottPlot README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.