https://github.com/devtodev-analytics/winstore-sdk alternatives and similar packages
Based on the "Game" category.
Alternatively, view https://github.com/devtodev-analytics/winstore-sdk alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
One framework for creating powerful cross-platform games
Stride Game Engine is a 2D/3D cross-platform game engine featuring a scene editor, particles, physically based rendering (PBR), scripting, and much more
Xenko is a 2D/3D cross-platform game engine featuring a scene editor, particles, physically based rendering (PBR), scripting, and much more
Duality is a 2D game development framework. Focused on modularity, comes with a visual editor.
Nez is a free 2D focused framework that works with MonoGame and FNA
Unreal Engine .NET Core integration
BEPUphysics is a pure C# 3D physics library
CocosSharp is a C# implementation of the Cocos2D and Cocos3D APIs that runs on any platform where MonoGame runs
UrhoSharp is a C# implementation of the Urho3D game engine that runs on iOS, Mac, Windows, Android and Linux systems
Wave engine is a free c# component-based modern game engine which allows you to create cross-platform games supporting kinect, oculusrift, vuforia, cardboard, leapmotion and much more. [Free][Proprietary]
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of https://github.com/devtodev-analytics/winstore-sdk or a related project?
November 13th, 2019 - v1.7.6
Full description of the integration process of devtodev SDK and all the accessible features can be found on the page with official devtodev documentation.
Windows Phone 8 (wp8) Unsupported SDK!
- Fixed background tasks registration.
- Optimization of the payment verification method (anti-cheat).
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- Bugfix with logging exceptions.
- Blocking of certain events from SDK.
- Improvement of new user calculation method.
- The start/finish constants of the tutorial are added to the tutorial steps event.
- Filtering of resending for once committed tutorial steps is made.
- Constants with the names of popular social networks are added to connecting and posting to social networks events.
- Method for getting devtodev SDK integrated version.
- Method for immediate dispatching of events.
- Unified SDK! No more need to use multiple small files, it's enough to integrate one library.
- In-game purchases for several in-game currencies.
- An ability to track currency/resources circulation and balances upon moving to the next level.